Howard County Chiropractic
The + is understanding that an Owner building out their first space needed extra step by step guidance. This chiropractic practice was one of the first tenants in Baxley Development’s new 8894 Stanford Boulevard property in Columbia, Maryland. The challenge on this fast-track project was the incorporation of a physical therapy workout area into a medical examination layout on the ground level of a suburban mid-rise office building. KasCon partnered with architects at Arium AE to create an “open look” in the therapy area…exposing the steel joists and underside of the deck above…while retaining the privacy required for the adjacent exam rooms.
- Created “Open Look” Physical Therapy Area and Private Exam Rooms
- Fast-tracked Project for First-time Tenant
- Developed Construction Budget with Owner
- Quality Post-construction Process Resulted in a Zero-item Punch List
- Performed Expansion Project when Owner Grew into 2nd Floor Space
|Team||Arium AE, Baxley Development, Inc.|