This historic renovation of the former home of Baltimore’s Red Cross entailed complete demolition of all non-structural elements and restoration to modern offices. The work was performed in a manner that retained the historical charm and features of two 100-year-old buildings. The buildings were connected at their interior while the front and rear granite sandstone facades were renovated to provide a uniform appearance. The structure now houses an impressive boardroom that seats fifty and executive offices that overlook Pope John Paul II Prayer Garden at the Baltimore Basilica.
- Inner City Historical Restoration
- Exterior Stone Façade Renovation
- New Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems
- Boardroom that Seats Fifty People
- Extensive use of Clearstory Windows
|Project Type||Full Building Renovation|